[whatwg] video tag : loop for ever

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Michael A. Puls II
<shadow2531 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seeking to the beginning when the ended event fires sounds like a good
> workaround for patching in a loop feature. But, you'd have to do it on
> a per-instance basis.

Even with the looping attributes you'd need to do it on a per instance
basis. It's the page author, not the user (unless they use something
like GreaseMonkey) that makes the decision whether things can loop.
Keeping or removing the loop attributes don't change this.

I think all functionality provided by the looping attributes can be
done via scripting. But is there a need to provide the ability to do
these things with JavaScript disabled?

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz