[whatwg] Deprecating <small> , <b> ?

From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:45:21 -0500
On 2008/11/24 16:19 (GMT) Smylers composed:

> So I still think <small> works for denoting that something is of smaller
> importance.

I do too, but I don't believe less importance can be the only inference. One
could simply want smaller text, without expecting that inference. e.g., just
because "fine print" legalese is called what it is doesn't doesn't
necessarily make it unimportant or less important. I'm for keeping <small> in
the spec.
--
"Love is not easily angered. Love does not demand
its own way."			1 Corinthians 13:5 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/