[whatwg] Can AUDIO/VIDEO element have a "balance" attribute

From: Biju Gm@il <bijumaillist@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:59:40 -0400
On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Nils Dagsson Moskopp
<nils-dagsson-moskopp at dieweltistgarnichtso.net> wrote:
> Not to be rude, but can you desribe a use case that is not some kind of
> game ?

It can be educational or game sites for kids.

Like
http://www.starfall.com/
http://pbskids.org/

Some where at these sites I saw a flash tool to build music.
So having control on balance can enhance a music composing training page..

One of thing a blind person cant do is using mouse on computer.
Because mouse need feed back through eye to use it.
(unlike old technologies like Digitizer Stylus, Light Pen etc)

I have a little ambitious idea,
We can help blind person to use mouse if we have ability to control
balance and volume.

ie,
* 1 audio source and balance can give left and right position on screen.
* 2 audio source, one to indicate top and other for bottom along with
balance and volume control can give 2D positioning on screen.

And 3 audio source, third one for depth can give 3D positioning. Which
solves the zooming effect on google map.