[whatwg] Combining the DedicatedWorker and SharedWorker interfaces

From: Alexey Proskuryakov <ap@webkit.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:02:32 +0300

Nov 13, 2008, ? 3:37 AM, Ian Hickson ???????(?):

> In general I think the startConversation() issue is a red herring. The
> method was added just as a convenience and isn't really needed. I can
> remove it if it would make the discussions simpler.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no issue any more - Aaron's
explanation about the name of event dispatched by connect() is
perfectly fine with me, and I don't think there are any issues with
MessagePort.startConversation().

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov