[whatwg] Combining the DedicatedWorker and SharedWorker interfaces

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Aaron Boodman wrote:

> I feel that it probably is not productive to continue discussing details
> when there is disagreement on the large-scale shape of the API between
> myself, Jonas, and Hixie. My opinion on this detail, for example,
> probably varies depending on whether there is a startConversation()
> method on shared workers, dedicated workers, neither, or both.

I'm going through the feedback right now, for what it's worth.

In general I think the startConversation() issue is a red herring. The
method was added just as a convenience and isn't really needed. I can
remove it if it would make the discussions simpler.