[whatwg] Same-origin checking for media elements

From: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:16:14 +0100
I don't quite see why one should betray the size of media data and not
other data. Surely the existance and size of media files on an intranet
could be sensitive information too, so a more general solution is needed
in my opinion. Am I misunderstanding what is being suggested?

Philip

--
Philip J?genstedt
Opera Software