[whatwg] li start tag algorithm clarification.

From: Tommy Thorsen <tommy@kvaleberg.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:23:44 +0100
In the handler for 'A start tag whose tag name is "li"' in "in body",
the algorithm says "jump to the last step" in a couple of places. Is
"the last step" step 5, or is it the final unnumbered step which says,
"Finally, insert an HTML element for the token"?

I suggest, to make this clearer, that we give the final step a number
(the number 6 comes to mind) and change "jump to the last step" to "jump
to step 5/6".

This also goes for the next section (the one called 'A start tag whose
name is one of: "dd", "dt"').

regards,
Tommy