[whatwg] Thoughts on HTML 5

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:31:33 +0900

Le 14 mai 2008 ? 07:09, Ian Hickson a ?crit :
> That's probably the best suggestion so far, but I'm still not
> convinced
> it's really much better than <dialog>. I think it has at least as many
> other interpretations (e.g. what we call a "talk" over here is
> really a
> slide show).

food for thoughts

* <colloquy>
* <conversation> (probably too long)
* <chat>      (probably too IRC, messenger oriented, though here
                I suspect my own distortion field. People often says
                "let's have a chat".)
* <dialogue>  (was wondering if it was less geeky than dialog, not sure)
* <discourse>
* <speech>
* <talking>
* <converse>