[whatwg] <link rel=icon sizes

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 08:37:14 +0100
On Fri, 09 May 2008 03:34:21 +0100, Aaron Boodman <aa at google.com> wrote:
> I agree that mismatches will occur in the real world. I think it can
> be left to the UA as to what to do in that case, as it is a developer
> mistake.

Now I'm not sure if this applies to icon sizes (maybe it doesn't as it's a
UI feature) but *a lot* of the HTML5 effort is about defining what to do
when people make mistakes. Otherwise market leaders get a competitive
advantage and the others have to invest resources into figuring out what
the market leader does in case of errors.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>