From: whatwg-bounces@lists.whatwg.org
[mailto:whatwg-bounces at lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Joao Eiras
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:16 PM
To: Kristof Zelechovski; 'Borek Bernard'; 'Ian Hickson';
whatwg at lists.whatwg.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Proposal: target="_tab"

As mentioned multiple times, that up to the user agent, or browser if you
prefer, to control. Users with browsers with tabbed interface want tabs
and that it. Leaving such usability in control of a webpage is bad. All
browser that support tabs allow the user to choose if they want the
browser to open new windows of just tabs.