[whatwg] Select element suggestion

From: Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:30:44 +0100
Csaba Gabor wrote:
> Therefore, it makes sense to float those values to the top of the
> select element in a reasonable way.  What's reasonable?  I would like
> to suggest: frequencyLimit=percent

I assume you would want this to work across different sites? If so, you
have a privacy problem. I can tell with fairly good certainty what state
you are from without you telling me; I just set up a hidden one of these
and query the DOM. I can also find out the expiry month and year of your
main credit card.

Gerv