[whatwg] Reverse ordered lists

From: Rikkert Koppes <lists@rikkertkoppes.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:15:38 +0100
I am not quite sure whether this should be covered by html at all.

List numbering should be a matter of CSS I think. Using an <ol> only
means that it's items are ordered, not in what way. There is a
difference between ordinal value (which might be specified by the value
attribute of an li element) and things like, say, ranking, score and
numbering

Regards,
Rikkert Koppes