[whatwg] RDFa statement consistency

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:29:49 -0700
Kristof Zelechovski wrote:
> It seems you believe in code generators.  I do not share your belief.

Creative Commons, YouTube, Flickr, etc... a lot of sites generate a
chunk of HTML for you to paste within your site to gain a feature. This
is a model that seems to work pretty well.

> A comment "Do not touch --- generated code"

So we've built RDFa specifically so that it's quite robust to changes
you make to the generated code. Not infinitely robust, of course, but
certainly ready to withstand a bit of styling.

-Ben