[whatwg] RDFa statement consistency

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:29:22 -0700
Kristof Zelechovski wrote:
> HTML5 is too crucial as a technology to allow arbitrary experimentation.

Arbitrary? Plus, consider the risk to HTML5: nothing. Browsers don't
need to do anything (except make the attributes available in the DOM,
which they would probably do anyways.) This is just about what validates
and what doesn't.

If you're worried about risk to a crucial technology, I have to come
back to my example: SQL-in-the-browser is *significantly* riskier
experimentation.

-Ben