[whatwg] RDFa Features

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:41:45 +0200
I have to repeat Ian's question now: what happens when the server with a
custom vocabulary definition goes down?  Does it take a part of the semantic
Web down along with it?
Interestingly enough, ape-compatible operating systems (guess which) do not
provide any CURIEs (soft links)* for file folders (directories).  You have
to laboriously navigate through the file system hierarchy or handle lengthy
paths to locate the document you need.  Is there something to it?
Chris
*All right, I was cheating.  But only a little.  Folder aliases/directory
shortcuts are supported but you cannot have anything appended to them
without dereferencing them first.