[whatwg] Creative Commons Rights Expression Language

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:45:14 +0200
I was trying to explain the rejection of namespaces in general because it is
a general decision.  It is not enough to make sure this particular use case
does not cause problems.
AFAIK, you can make a legacy browser that supports custom elements and
scripting to display a progress bar.  This probably means you partially
right: Lynx, NCSA Mosaic and MacWeb cannot render a progress bar element.
Chris