[whatwg] Offline Web Apps

Since, AFAIK, the fragment identifier is not passed onto the server by
the UA, I can't see how an application could be designed with proper
noscript degradation and reliance frament ids for query communication.

Besides, using query parameters is much more natural for HTML: forms
with method=get are the way to build it.