[whatwg] Comments on the <video> element

Le Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:30:34 +0200, Kornel Lesinski <kornel at osiolki.net> a
?crit:

> On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:07:20 -0000, Mihai Sucan <mihai.sucan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> If <video> elements would have native UIs, bloggers would be more
>> attracted of it, and developers of video sites as well. In the above
>> case, you'd only have:
>>
>> <video src="http://www.youtube.com/v/id">
>
> I doubt YouTube would allow that. Such video (even with UI provided by
> browser) lacks features that YouTube probably would require: branding
> and link to their website.

I was not asking for disallowing custom video UI.

I was only asking for a default native video UI. If Youtube wants a custom
video UI it's very easy: <video ui="none">.

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future