[whatwg] order of the color components in an ImageData object.

Mathieu HENRI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't find a mention of the order of the color components. Since
> this may vary across device/resolution/screen/... the user agent should
> deal with the pixel format in a transparent way and expose the
> components in a consistent order. Say R,G,B,A as it is already used in
> CSS and SVG.

Discard the above :p I just got noticed of:

"The pixels must be represented in this array in left-to-right order,
row by row, starting at the top left, with each pixel's *red, green,
blue, and alpha* components being given in that order."

Sorry.

--
Mathieu 'p01' HENRI
JavaScript developer, Opera Software ASA