[whatwg] Parsing: Greater-than characters in doctype

From: Stewart Brodie <stewart.brodie@antplc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:26:44 +0100
"Simon Pieters" <zcorpan at gmail.com> wrote:

> All browsers terminate the doctype at the first ">" character, even if
> it's inside the public identifier or system identifier.

I see this sort of comment a lot - I think it would be really helpful if
people could state which browsers they have actually tested, because you
clearly cannot have tested "all browsers".  IE, Firefox, Safari and Opera
aren't "all browsers" (especially if you only test one specific version)

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer