[whatwg] Web Forms: change event

From: Sander <html5@zoid.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:24:08 +0200
Hello,

I have a question about the change event.

The specs say that for <select> "...the change event shall be fired when
the selection is completed...". Does this mean that, when using a
keyboard for navigation, the change event is fired when the user hits
'enter' or when she navigates from one option to another? I assume it's
the former, but I just to be sure as selectboxes with change event
handlers are often (ab)used for navigation purposes. So, can anyone
confirm my assumption?
Thanks.

cheers,
Sander