[whatwg] Comments on WebForms 2.0

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> However, I won't be finished reviewing in full for a while because of some
> other commitments. Two questions:
>
> 1.) How much longer do I have to make comment on it before it gets
> finalized?

Depends on the kind of comment. Fundamental changes without huge impact
are probably already too late since there is a shipping implementation. On
the other end of the scale, things where the spec is fundamentally
incorrect, contradictory, unimplementable, or don't match the real world
are always going to be accepted, however many implementations exist, and
however many years the spec has been "finished" for.

> 2.) Should I lump all the comments in a single email, or separate each
> (group of) comments into it's own email with an appropriate title
> (understanding that me doing so might see me generate a fair number of
> separate emails.)

Either is fine by me. Whatever is easier for you is best.