[whatwg] How to make HTML5 easier to teach (Was: several messages about HTML5)

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> The semantics for the warnings, errors and fatal errors emitted by
> http://hsivonen.iki.fi/validator/html5/ are as follows:
>
> Warning: Something that I think is harmful but there's no spec that
> would allow me to call it an error or something that technically
> conforming bet is extremely likely a mistake made by the author. OR:
> Something that a spec makes an error in most cases, but determining if
> it indeed is a spec violation requires inspection by a human.

A few examples that I think is bad practice (99.9 % of the time it's used):

- Inline styles
- Empty p-elements, or p elements containing only
- A table within a table cell (Has this ever been used for anything but
layout?)
- Iframes

Would I get a warning for any of these?

Lars Gunther