[whatwg] Heading, binding, LH (was:XSLT: HTML 5 --> HTML)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:25:32 -0500, Michel Fortin wrote:
> That's a pretty long read for a simple explanation.
>
> Basically, definitions lists are defined as a list of terms and their
> associated definitions. Each group of one or more terms followed by a
> group of one or more definition form a definition group that
> associates the terms and the definitions of that group.
>
> If you put definitions before the terms, then, following the
> semantics of HTML definitions are associated with the wrong terms:
> the terms above them. If you have only one definition and one term,
> in that order, then there is no valid definition group and no
> semantic association between the term and the definition.

Thank you Michel,

I forgot to say I use only one dt-dd couple

dl
  dd (image)
  dt (description)
/dl

Exception is when I have several picture of the same thing

dl
  dd (image 1)
  dd (image 2)
  dd (image 3)
  dt Various steps in the making of coffee
/dl

(by the way, here, an ordering would be great, but only ol may have
semantic order - except if one consider that hN are semantically order
and using CSS counter make them visually ordered too)
--
</david_latapie>             U+0F00
http://blog.empyree.org/en (English)