[whatwg] whatwg Digest, Vol 33, Issue 90 (Krzysztof ?elechowski)

I realise that one paragraph of my reply was insufficiently
unambiguous. Here is how I should have put it:

This is concordant with my understanding is that in English at least,
all acronyms and initialisms are abbreviations, but not vice versa. That
is, the set of English acronyms and the set of English initialisms are
disjoint subsets of the set of English abbreviations. Furthermore,
there is a non-empty set of English abbreviations that contains no
English initialisms nor English acronyms.

All best,

Sam