[whatwg] HTML 5 article review

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:04:40 -0400
I'm writing an introductory article for developerWorks focusing
specifically on the new elements in HTML 5: m, section, video, etc. It
stops short of DOM and WebForms 2.0 for the most part. The goal is to
focus on the new markup for hand coders.

I'm writing from the spec with little access to actual implementations
so doubtless there are some errors. If anyone here would like to take a
quick look at the first draft and let me know of any problems you see,
I'd appreciate it. Drop me a line privately, and I'll tell you where you
can find it.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!