[whatwg] Request for mail list for svn checkin messages

From: Michael <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:29:52 +0900
Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch>, 2007-04-25 17:22 +0000:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to request you consider setting up a new mailing list to which
> > commit descriptions and diffs for checkins against the webapps source
> > get posted.
>
> Already tried, in response to your #whatwg comment, as you noted.

Yep, saw that -- thanks.

Seems to be some problem with your mail server configuration; if I
e-mail commit-watchers-request at lists.whatwg.org, I get the following:

  <commit-watchers-request at lists.whatwg.org>: host
      lists.whatwg.org[66.33.216.179] said: 550
      <commit-watchers-request at lists.whatwg.org>: Recipient address rejected:
      User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

I guess that means you don't have a commit-watchers-request
provisioned/aliased yet.

> It doesn't seem to have taken very well though. I shall
> investigate further.

Let me know if there's any way I can help with troubleshooting it.

  --Mike