[whatwg] HTMLCommandElement or HTMLMenuElement

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:12:42 -0400
In section 3.18.4 of the Web Apps 1.0 spec The menu element I find this
DOM for the menu element:

interface *HTMLCommandElement* : HTMLElement {
            attribute DOMString type;
            attribute DOMString label;
            attribute boolean autosubmit;
};

I suspect this is a copy and paste error. I'm guessing this should be:

interface *HTMLMenuElement* : HTMLElement {
            attribute DOMString type;
            attribute DOMString label;
            attribute boolean autosubmit;
};

especially since HTMLCommandElement is defined differently in the
previous section.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!