[whatwg] on codecs in a 'video' tag.

From: Maik Merten <maikmerten@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:40:25 +0200
Rereading my former posting I fear I jumped the gun on responding. I'd
like to apologize, that sort of discussion won't get us anywhere. I must
confess I got annoyed by the "Thank you for dictating what my product
ships" because I felt we were in a normal discussion where other
opinions are not seen as a try to "dictate" things - and my response got
more snappy than it is good for the discussion.

Maik Merten