[whatwg] Opera canvas bug?

From: Tim Johansson <timj@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:31:44 +0200
Thank you for the bug reports. I have some comments on the second test
case.
The cause of this is that Opera applies the transform in the fill command
(which is how I read the current spec, but it is not very clear). When the
fill is called the scale is already reset, so the rect is drawn
untransformed.
I would like some clarification in the spec on when the transformation is
supposed to be applied.

regards,
Tim