[whatwg] Empty elements

From: Blake Kaplan <mrbkap@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:52:56 -0800
David Hyatt wrote:
> Also, <script src="..."/> is actually supported even in HTML by
> Firefox and Safari.  We're stuck with it forever as well, since most of
This was a bug in the logic that determined whether or not we'd run
scripts. To test this add another inline script (at least one with a
</script>) down the page a little bit and watch the content in between
get eaten. As Gavin mentioned, we've fixed this recently, and thus far
the only regression was an extension's default configuration file
breaking after depending on this behavior.

--
Blake Kaplan