[whatwg] Empty elements

BTW, not sure if you have this in the WhatWG parsing spec, but a
stray </p> (that does not match some opening <p>) has to be treated
like an open <p>.

Also, <script src="..."/> is actually supported even in HTML by
Firefox and Safari.  We're stuck with it forever as well, since most
of the Dashboard widgets use <script src="..."/> in HTML.  It isn't
understood by WinIE or Opera though.  You can say we're wrong in the
spec, but we won't be able to change it. :(

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)