[whatwg] Index of elements, attributes, and other things

Hi,

From: Matt McDonald <kanashii@kanashii.ca>
>And of course attaching something would help... sorry about that.
>
>On 21/12/2006, at 8:47 PM, Matt McDonald wrote:
>
>>Here's my quick attempt as well. Haven't checked how much is  missing,
>>generated by a few regular expressions also. Attachment is  the list in
>>html+links.

I havn't included those. I've made some changes to make it more readable and
uploaded it to:

   http://simon.html5.org/html5-elements

Though it would probably be better to have a script that generates this so
we don't have to update it manually whenever the spec changes.

Regards,
Simon Pieters

Fynda charter till solen http://www.msn.se/resor/