[whatwg] microformats incompatible with WebApps 1.0 ?

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Simon Pieters wrote:

> Here's another suggestion: in the future, when you make desicions and
> have the reasons for the desicions at hand (e.g., in IRC), then you
> could paste them as comments in the spec.

I already do this for things where the explanations are brief enough. For
things where the explanations are more involved, it could easily double
the size of the spec, and the spec is already far too big.

> That way people who follow the development of the spec via subversion
> could see the reasons of the desicions as they're made, and contribute
> with feedback instead of having to ask for the reasons of the desicions
> first.

Feel free to ask the questions. :-) Often, there might not be any
conscious reeasoning, and having the question asked may highlight problems
that had not previously been considered.