[whatwg] microformats incompatible with WebApps 1.0 ?

Hi,

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
>I agree that it would be interesting. I don't have the time to set
>something like this up, sadly. However, if you are willing to help, I
>would definitely be open to chatting on IRC to explain various design
>decisions which you could then document on the wiki or in blog posts.

Here's another suggestion: in the future, when you make desicions and have
the reasons for the desicions at hand (e.g., in IRC), then you could paste
them as comments in the spec. That way people who follow the development of
the spec via subversion could see the reasons of the desicions as they're
made, and contribute with feedback instead of having to ask for the reasons
of the desicions first.

I don't know if it would save you time or not, it's just something I came to
think of.

Regards,
Simon Pieters

Prenumerera p? senaste musiken http://www.msn.se/music/