[whatwg] WA 1.0 and WF 2

From: ROBO Design <robodesign@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:35:11 +0300
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:08:58 +0300, Lachlan Hunt
<lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au> wrote:

> ROBO Design wrote:
<...>

> There's no reason to use XHTML 1.0 over HTML 4.01;  in fact there are
> many reasons not to.  For starters, IE doesn't support XHTML and it
> would be rather ironic to write a spec designed for backwards
> compatibility in IE, using a language it doesn't even support.
>
> See this, and search google, for more information about XHTML vs HTML.
> http://www.hixie.ch/advocacy/xhtml

I have experience and I believe I know the differences between XHTML 1.0
and HTML 4. Yet, I don't believe I know *all* of them. In fact, I learned
some things from that article. Thanks.

<...>

> http://ian.hixie.ch/bible/english

Ummm... it still doesn't answer my question: why?

--
http://www.robodesign.ro
ROBO Design - We bring you the future