[whatwg] [wf2] 3.1. Introduction for authors

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:01:55 +0100
Ian Hickson wrote:
>>There is an error here:
>>
>># ...then nothing but the header will appear! This is because templates
>># are not rendered. Templates have to be repeated. This is done with
>># the repeat-start  attribute:

The problem is the quote above this line. (I pointed that out with
"There is an error here".) There will appear more than just the header
because the repeat-start attribute is implied/optional and when left out
the controls are repeated at least a single time.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>