[whatwg] [WA1] <sl> - The Selection List element

From: Aankhen <aankhen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 01:53:41 +0530
On 6/6/05, James Graham <jg307 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> class name. So I guess we could have an element like <selectgroup
> classname="myclass" multiple="False" /> or somesuch to attach a behavior
> to all the elements in class "myclass".

That would probably work.  I think perhaps I misread your earlier
proposal; I interpreted it as saying we should use the `class`
attribute...

As far as using a new `classname` attribute goes: current support for
both `axis` and this possible attribute is probably at par; I still
think we should reuse the existing attribute. :-)

Aankhen