[whatwg] Stylesheet Links

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:49:17 +1100
liorean wrote:
> MSN/OSX

I suspect that it would be based on IE5/Mac, just like MSN for Windows
is based on IE6/Win.  It's simply  a different UI with features designed
for MSN subscribers.

> has no XML support (and thus no xml-stylesheet) but has XHTML
> support when sent as application/xhtml+xml support.

It's impossible for any browser to support XHTML if it doesn't support
XML, since XHTML is an application of XML.  Therefore, your statement
doesn't make sense.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/