[whatwg] Stylesheet Links (was: Re: Menus, fallback, and backwards compatibility: ideas wanted)

On 20/12/05, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au> wrote:
> > or obsoleted only for XHTML, in favour of <?xml-stylesheet>, as far as stylesheets go.)
>
> Are there any XHTML UAs that don't support that?  If not, I think that
> would be acceptable.

MSN/OSX has no XML support (and thus no xml-stylesheet) but has XHTML
support when sent as application/xhtml+xml support. All user agents
with XML suport that I know of support xml-stylesheet however.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>