[whatwg] <p> elements containing other block-level elements

Ian Hickson wrote:

>>> Oops, yep. Added.
>
> Q is for quoting something that is part of a paragraph. BLOCKQUOTE is
> for quoting something that contains paragraphs.

So BLOCKQUOTE doesn't fit inside a paragraph IMHO. So it also doesn't
fit inside the model of structured inline-content.

> The whole spec is being worked on. :-) However, I don't really see
> anything underdefined about the block-level, structured inline-level,
> and strictly inline-level concepts. What conformance criteria are we
> missing?

It would be nice if the different type of element sections pointed back
to the elements that are allowed in that section. Not just some
examples, but making a list of them.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>