[whatwg] Suggestion: Web-IE6 Specification

From: Erik Arvidsson <erik@eae.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:47:44 +0200
Space Dog wrote:

>    For this reason, I propose the a specification called "Web Standards
> in Internet Explorer 6.0", or Web-IE6 for short. This specification
> would be defined in the following manner:

I agree what the other people have said in this thread.

On a similar subject would it not make sense to actually specify the IE6
features, outside the W3C DOM, that Mozilla, Opera and KHTML supports?
I'm thinking about the innerHTML model, scroll/offset model,
XMLHttpRequest (not Opera) and more.

erik