[whatwg] type="datetime" demo

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:35:52 +0100
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:26:14 -0400, Matthew Raymond
<mattraymond at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Jim Ley wrote:
> > No it just errors in my javascript UA, please do not include any code
> > that is not of the highest quality, if you're not competent at writing
> > degradeable accessible scripting, PLEASE DON'T DO IT.
>
>    I love the way you insult his Javascript competence while
> simultaneously not giving him enough information about your UA to fix
> the problem on it.

My UA is irrelevant, any competent scripter uses some same basic
techniques, none of which were prevalent in the example.   If you
can't see that that will fail in lots of UA's, you simply shouldn't be
scripting.  The comp.lang.javascript FAQ is a good place to start if
you wish to learn.

Jim.