[whatwg] type="datetime" demo

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:52:50 +0000 (UTC)

I knocked up a quick type="datetime" demo:

   http://whatwg.org/demos/date-01/

I'm no expert in Web design, so I'm sure others can do better! This is
just a silly example. It works pretty well in my brief testing. It also
shows how to degrade gracefully in legacy UAs (either with or without JS,
although obviously the with-JS case is handled much better).

Given that this simple demo is more capable than most of the examples of
date/time inputs I found on the Web during my brief search the other day,
I think the ability for "datetime" to degrade is fine as is.

As always, input is welcome.