[whatwg] internationalization/localization

fantasai wrote:
> Ian Hickson wrote:

>>> Could you please explain what you mean by "localisation of data
>>> formats"?
>>

>> Making:

>> ...render the date in the user's locale.
>

> Ah. You mean something like

> or
> ?

I take it the content between <date> and </date> is for legacy UIs otherwise
  <date format="compact" iso="2005-12-04" />
would be cleaner...

pete.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.