[whatwg] several mail addresses in input type email?

What I am proposing is that WHATWG datatype should be a superset of
XML Schema Part 2: Datatype,.

Then we can have list and union of datatypes.

We can define a datatype once and use it in different places of the web page.

If we have data in XML format, we would have a much easier time using
them in WF2.

Again I want to reiterate that  XML Schema Part 2: Datatype only
concerns simpleType and not complexType, so it would not have the
complexities of the full schema language.