[whatwg] Missing Feature

From: Yoeri Van De moortel <yoerivdm@ultragenda.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:28:48 +0200
Hello,

Since I am new, a little introduction ... I am a web developer, working
for UltraGenda.
We create web applications for healthcare appointment scheduling.

I read through the working draft very quick, and noticed a lot of
improvements, things I struggled with (or wrote lots of javascript code
for) seem to be addressed.
I don't know if this is the right place to make suggestions, so let me
know if it isn't. ...

Something very small, but hard to implement is missing.
I want a label that, when it is resized, adds "..." to the end of the
string.

eg.
"This is a test" would become "This is a ..." when resized.

I don't like doing this myself in javascript, but I do think it would be
a nice addition ...

Keep up the good work ... hope to see an imlpementation of all this soon

Yoeri
www.ultragenda.com
www.mevista.com