[whatwg] WHAT-WG Status?

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Brad Neuberg wrote:

> Hi folks.  Whats the status on the WHAT drafts, when they will be
> finalized, and when we can start hacking on implementations?  Lets get
> this stuff out.

Web Forms 2 is basically done -- the last call for comments had no major
comments, although I'm waiting until after the holidays to go out and
request comments explicitly so that might yet change. I'd expect us to
submit Web Forms 2 to a standards organisation or publish it as a Call for
Implementations on the WHATWG site in 2005 Q1.

Web Apps 1 is still in early stages. No ETA.