[whatwg] Syntax Highlighting [was: several messages]

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Jim Ley wrote:

> > > Yeah, you never finished answering my questions about that, about
> > > exactly what a feature was etc.
> >
> > It is defined right there in the charter.
>
> Nope, all that says is subsection or section, I asked, and got no answer
> about what that means, does each section, e.g. "section 3" requier 2
> interopable implementations, or does it just mean each subsection say
> sub-section 3.4 needs 2 interopable implementations.

Depends, on a case by case basis. Obviously some subsections can't be
tested separately, in which case sections are what matter. When
subsections are independent of other subsections, they can be tested
individually and then subsections are what matters.