[whatwg] data: scheme in form submission

Ian Hickson wrote:
> There is no use case, the section is merely defining what it does if it is
> used, instead of leaving it undefined. I tried to cover all the protocols
> that UAs commonly support these days.

Wouldnt it be better to leave it undefined (or just illegal) until
someone comes up with a use case where it would be useful to handle it
in a certain way? By chosing an more or less arabitrary way of handling
it now just for completeness, we may prevent some more useful idea which
might be invented in the future.

Olav Junker Kj?r